Форум о The Sims 3

Объявление

Уважаемые пользователи! Если кто-то Вам в ЛС присылает СПАМ, или Вы заметили набор сообщений на форуме только ради скрытого текста, обязательно сообщите это администрации Internet Map
Форум на карте internetmap!
Уважаемые гости форума! Что бы получить доступ для скачивания обьектов нужно только зарегистрироваться на форуме! < Требуются люди на должности модераторов и креативщиков сайта! Помощь в развитии форума приветствуется и поощряется администрацией!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о The Sims 3 » Флуд » In English, please!

In English, please!

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 26

Here we speak only in English!

Hallo! How are you?

Amber
Oh, it's very difficult question... But I don't think, that you'll be interested in my own problems...

Lightning

Why? You are wrong about me! Can I help you?

Amber
I think, no. Unfortunately, I'm not 16 years old and I must live with my mother!

Lightning
Ohh... I have this problem too... My parents said to me, that when I be 18-years girl, I can do everything that I will want... And now... I must live in the flat by their rules... (Sorry, if you have found errors)

Amber
ye...
It's not nice = (

Lightning
This is parents =(
I dream to leave... I spoke to you, where...

Amber
I loved your dream))

Living wihout parents is not a nise thing sometimes.

Мари Бабочка
May be... But I think, that my friends help me!
Lightning
May be, we there will meet you? :crazyfun: It will be cool! xD 2 crazy girls in the city!

Amber
Don't believe in a such stupid thing like a great friendship. Your parents are the sole people in the world, who can help you, who can love you as you are.

Отредактировано Мари Бабочка (2009-10-25 21:55:55)

Мари Бабочка написал(а):

Don't believe in a such stupid thing like a great friendship. Your parents are the sole people in the world, who can help you, who can love you as you are.

Yes, you are right, but I belive in me! I think, that my parents is good, but... I love them but when they it is far from me xD

I really understand your feelings, but now I am living alone, and missing my parents very much. Sometime I want to come back to them.  :'(

Отредактировано Мари Бабочка (2009-10-25 22:10:39)

Мари Бабочка
Wow! And why you live alone? (Or it is secret?  :rolleyes: )

I live with my husband.  :flirt:

Мари Бабочка
Wow! How old are you?

(Ha-ha, Lightning, we are so little xD)

I am 18.

Cool... Сarry!
And married already? Your husband is lucky :)

I have a big plans... It is good that to wait to 18 not long  :rolleyes: I hope that I can learn English! (Sorry for errors  :D )

It isn't so cool, I'm happy and I want to be a little girl but  the time presses.

Dreams... The main thing - to belive! And all be very well!  http://s60.radikal.ru/i169/0909/ba/0cc02595bc1a.gif

Вы здесь » Форум о The Sims 3 » Флуд » In English, please!